Sunday, October 14, 2012

STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES

Just dropping by to say hello.

Lately, it's all about preparing for the Holiday rush because last year, I remember not really feeling Christmas. My sister and I were so busy finishing all orders that needed to be delivered before THE DAY that THE DAY almost passed us by.



Some of Popjunklove's latest plushies


Trying to change that this year so as early as now, we're stocking up on some items that we think will be hits this season. 



One of the events we will be joining this season!
Come visit us there! :)




Whether or not your a crafter, I'm sure you have Christmas-related things that need to be done as well so I hope you're mentally if not physically preparing for these already. It's so easy to get caught up with the fun-sometimes-stressful aspects of Christmas that we sometimes forget to stop and really enjoy the moment with our loved ones. Let's all try to change that this year, ayt?
Life is short.
Let's try our best to focus on the important stuff, okay? :)




Our scrabble pillows
Another Christmas favorite



My guy keeps telling me this all the time.
Since I'm so busy with all our orders, often...unfortunately...our time becomes craft time as well.
For our first year, he really told me that I am not allowed to insert any craft-related anything on our day.
"Just you and me," he said.
Of course, we still ended up doing this and that...
And...I needed to drop this and that and so on and so forth...

Haaaay.
Thank God he's the most patient, understanding guy.
I couldn't be any luckier.


One year
Wohoo! :)


That is why...for Meream's blog series...I think I'm changing my answer to her question regarding my favorite craft tool...I said it's either my needle and threads or my first pair of pliers.
Come to think of it though...
I think my craft essential is my guy!
I mean...every crafter needs someone who can genuinely hold her already calloused hands, right?... and wouldn't complain about it aloud?

Haha :)

Happy anniversary, Honey.
Thank you for putting up with all my craziness!





How about you?
How've you been?

So excited to hear your story,

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Awww! I get you, Roma. I always end up doing arts and crafts kahit asan ako :))

    Happy happy anniv to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mansy! :) My guy sometimes ends up doing crafts as well just so I could finish already and we could do other stuff na. Haha :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, the year went by quickly. Happy anniversary!

    Guys can be very patient when they have the right girl--and she doesn't torment him too much. ;P

    My wife and I have a few days off at the end of the month, but can't decide what to do--we actually don't feel like doing anything. So we may just stay in and order out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Rick! :) My guy likes going out on special days but I always tell him that even if we just stayed in, watched dvd all day...it'll still be a perfect day! :)

      Delete
  3. That's just the sweetest! <3 <3 <3 I love your blog Roma, it's such a happy happy blog, so inspiring talaga :D Happy Anniversary to you both, stay happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nike!!! :) You're such a sweetheart!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)