Sunday, August 5, 2012

DIY CHALLENGE: OLYMPIC-INSPIRED PARTY DECOR FROM SCRAP FELT AND CARTON

ROMA CUP 2012 is officially over.
It's a mini-basketball tournament that I organize for my birthday every year.
This year is extra special for several reasons.
First, it marks the first year of my career shift from reporter to full-time crafter-entrepreneur.
Second, it proves that my craft is able to provide enough to keep my birthday tradition alive.
And third, I have more time on my hands to decorate.
Yey!

My sister and I were actually going for an Olympic-inspired look for the event.
This was the best we could do using some of our unloved materials at home.






It was a gloomy, rainy Saturday.
Good thing I don't have fair-weather friends! :)




'til next year's Roma Cup! :)




Hope you learned something,
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. you really embody that artistic mood in your vibe. kaw na talaga. haha! got my new blog BTW, pls show some love ha? XD

    JC
    http://awalkwithshing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! you are so clever! i love how crafty you are!^__^ i hope you get to post more about your crafty adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)