Monday, July 2, 2012

PLAN B

Refresh page.
Still no announcement.
Refresh.
Refresh.
Refresh.

That's basically how last Monday went.
Delivery to a house in a subdivision sooo big that it has its own map.

But it was all good.
Being lost provided the needed distraction.




Scrabble pillows for Kristel



Delivery done.
Now what?



Refresh. 





I was so used to not seeing the announcement that this photo on their page took me by surprise.
Parked my car and spaced out.
I wanted so much to cry but the thought of crying inside my car, alone...like in many cheesy MTVs...just felt funny...
At that time, being funny was the last thing on my mind.

We lost.
I'm lost.
NOW WHAT?
Nothing to distract me from our defeat.
No needles. No pliers. Nothing craft-related in my car.
"Of all the days, why did I leave my tools today?!"

For lack of a better thing to do in my car...
I let my mind go on a whiny mode.
I think...after all that's happened...I deserve to whine.

But you know me... whining isn't just my thing.
So I got my Ipad and announced the results to all our supporters.







I truly believe that everything will come together in the future.
We may not know it yet now...but it will be revealed to us...in time.
Be a good person.
Do good things from doing what you love.
Eventually, it will all be okay.
It just has to be.

I know. I know.
It sounds like something straight from a fairy tale.
This is where my faith comes in.

I STILL BELIEVE...

in God...
in Popjunklove...
in happy endings...
So I'm okay. :)





A message from one of our supporters




Now off to Plan B.
You know what they say...
If a door closes, a window opens.

Now all I need to do is...
FIND THE RIGHT WINDOW. 





Still searching for the window to crawl in,

Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sundman, i have yet to get your request for custom jewelry! :) I want to make one for you already :)

      Delete
  2. awwww what lovely supporters! ohhhh and cute pillows! that is what you ordered right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roma! Thank you for visiting my blog! And I can certainly understand the frustration! Gorgeous pillows btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made those?! THAT'S FREAKING AMAZING! ^__^ it really looks professionally done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roma, you are an inspiration. THIS is your time. Continue being beautiful lights shining up the world! :D

    Okay, that may sound weird. But hopefully, the message goes through. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those scrabble pillows are awesome! haha. and I understand your frustration, hope it all works out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe too! Specifically, I believe in you. Things will work out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)