Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HOPEFUL PROBLEMATIC

Hope...
It's such a powerful feeling...
Even just a small dose...can turn any cynic into a believer...

This is what God gave me when He showed me the Bible passage on the night my Dad gave me "the ultimatum".



And let us not grow weary while doing good, 

for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 
(Galatians 6:9 NKJV)



And lucky for me, God continued to make his presence felt on the days that followed.




In the day when I cried out, 
You answered me and  made me bold  with  strength in my soul. 
(Psalm 138:3 NKJV)


I am Miss-Know-It-All especially when it comes to things that I want.
I have plans. I have goals. I have targets.
But after my slump, I just gave it all up to Him.

But I am also the type who doesn't feel comfortable leaving anything to chance...
I am a doer. I like feeling in control.
Making His presence felt once more, He sent me passages that reassured me that I am on the right track even if I don't have proof yet.
And for that, I am grateful.


"End Your Day Right", Joyce Meyer 



So I followed...

I kept myself busy...and I moved forward.



I didn't turn my back on my businesses.




Iskrambol day with Stephy
I Love Nuggets at the NUCC games

I continued to make crafts.

My 3rd guesting on GMA News Tv's "Good News"



I'm not really sure if my parents will remind me of their ultimatum soon...
Right now, I am just relishing the days that they haven't yet.

Focusing on the good stuff...
I am alive. 
I have a family.
I have a home.
I have friends.
I have my guy.
I have my faith.


I still have my dreams.
Lucky girl, indeed. :)



Some of our latest Popjunklove creations
Plushies inspired by Loki, "Avengers" and Toothless , "How to Train a Dragon"


Hopeful problematic, 

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. When our own plans fail, let's not see it as a failure, sometimes it's just God's way of taking us away from the wrong path. He always has better plans for us. He has a purpose for all of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky indeed--and me too! When I feel down, I remind myself (and others who want to remind me about past slights instead) of that.

    Those who live in hope and have faith will never be down for long. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love what you said about those who live in hope and faith :) crossing my fingers :)

      Delete
  3. Life works in the most beautiful and unpredictable of ways! Glad to see you were shined down upon so that a newfound determination could bloom!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt that way too Jessa :) Like I was shined upon...

      Delete
  4. Aw, it's good that you are hopefully even at a problematic time! I hope that things work out for you in the end xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things would work out for you soon enough. You got a nice outlook in life, keep that up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog! if you want, take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it! I hope...kisses

    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)