I'm okay...don't worry.I know some of you get worried when I go M.I.A :)
Really, I'm fine...Just been really busy... :)
Busy is good, right? :)
Here's a short post of what I have been up to for the past weeks.
Tried fighting the urge to write here since I have orders to finish but I can't ignore it any longer...
So this is me...giving in...
I miss you guys!
1. I appeared in "Good News", a local program that airs every Sunday, 830pm on GMA News TV. Appearing on TV to share good news instead of depressing news on local politics surely was a breath of fresh air! :) The program is in Tagalog so my non-Tagalog speaking friends here...don't worry...I think the videos say it all!
DIY bag and clock from old, unreadable books
(Click the play button now! Unfreeze that scary frozen face of mine!!! Haha *o* )
2. My sister helped decorate my cousin's first baby shower. My cousin had two miscarriages before so this is really a big deal for all of us. She is expecting anytime this week! Yay!!!
DIY Baby Shower Decors care of Popjunklove
Take note: All materials, upcycled! :D
|Banderitas from scrap fabric|
|Cake and cupcake toppers from scrap felt|
|The future parents|
Our Minions were such hams!
3. I met new friends online...who turned out to be plushie-lovers like me!
|Angeline of Wonder Woman Rises ordered this for her birthday!|
|First time Max's sister agreed to pose with us!|
|Luis and the rest of the Mcdonald's Kiddie Crew|
|Joyce with her Minion and Momo|
4. I agreed to make a full body plushie for the first time! Whew! That was hard!
To growth and more learnings!
|Doll clothes from old, forgotten clothes|
5. I'll be appearing again in "Good News" this Sunday! :)
They described me as an "Upcyclist" :) *twinkle*
Upcycle...such a beautiful word, isn't it? :)