Monday, April 2, 2012

I AM OKAY :)

I'm okay...don't worry.
I know some of you get worried when I go M.I.A :)
Really, I'm fine...Just been really busy... :)
Busy is good, right? :)

Here's a short post of what I have been up to for the past weeks.
Tried fighting the urge to write here since I have orders to finish but I can't ignore it any longer...
So this is me...giving in...
I miss you guys!




1. I appeared in "Good News", a local program that airs every Sunday, 830pm on GMA News TV. Appearing on TV to share good news instead of depressing news on local politics surely was a breath of fresh air! :) The program is in Tagalog so my non-Tagalog speaking friends here...don't worry...I think the videos say it all!

DIY bag and clock from old, unreadable books
(Click the play button now! Unfreeze that scary frozen face of mine!!! Haha *o* )





2. My sister helped decorate my cousin's first baby shower. My cousin had two miscarriages before so this is really a big deal for all of us. She is expecting anytime this week! Yay!!!

DIY Baby Shower Decors care of Popjunklove
Take note: All materials, upcycled! :D


Banderitas from scrap fabric

 

Cake and cupcake toppers from scrap felt

The future parents

DIY Photobooth
Our Minions were such hams!

3. I met new friends online...who turned out to be plushie-lovers like me!


Angeline of Wonder Woman Rises ordered this for her birthday!

First time Max's sister agreed to pose with us!

Luis and the rest of the Mcdonald's Kiddie Crew

Joyce with her Minion and Momo

4. I agreed to make a full body plushie for the first time! Whew! That was hard!
To growth and more learnings!



Doll clothes from old, forgotten clothes



5. I'll be appearing again in "Good News" this Sunday! :)
They described me as an "Upcyclist" :) *twinkle*

Upcycle...such a beautiful word, isn't it? :)


From here




Whew! That was fast!...
Hope all of you are okay! :)




Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Yes, busy is good. =)
    I couldn't load the video, but you are telegenic and have a great message so I know it went well

    Upcyclist! I love that description.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do good candid shots Ric! This frozen frame is proof :D haha.
      Here's the link to the video in case you're interested...it might be a good activity for you and your kids...

      http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/video/114353/recycled-books

      Delete
  2. Awww. You being busy means a lot of good things have been happening in your life. Praise God for that! Oh, your cousin must be really happy, I hope their baby grows healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hope so too! :) Thanks eprilis. :)

      Delete
  3. That's so great that you get to be on tv!!! That's so cool!! And woah.. an upcyclist.. That's something to be proud of indeed :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mara :) I think this is your first visit here. Thanks for dropping by! :) Hope you liked your first read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sincerely like your photos and your blog is just gorgeous!!
    Sending loads of love and following via Bloglovin :)

    Kisses,
    L.
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your blog, honey. I`m following u already. I`ll be really happy, if u follow me back:
    http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com
    xoxo :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post - hope you have a great weekend!

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)