Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THE REWARDS OF MAKING THE JUMP

I watched "How Do You Know" again on HBO yesterday.
Reese Witherspoon plays an athlete in the movie so there was a lot of motivational quotes I could relate to.

My favorite was the one she used with her coach who discouraged her from living in with Owen Wilson who played a professional baseball player in the movie.

"Don't do anything halfway unless you're willing to be half happy."

I cannot say I was unhappy with my double life back then...when I was still a half-reporter-half entrepreneur.
What I'm sure of though is that I am HAPPIER...now that I've quit my job to do my business full time.

More than the monetary perks...it's the satisfaction of knowing that everyday, you get to do what you want to do.
Another perk is finding out that by going all out... you motivate others to do the same.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. sorry lei..I accidentally deleted the post along with your comment! Thank you pala! Hay! I had to rewrite the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! So that's why your post showed up as a new one. :)
    Congrats again! PopJunkLove's getting more and more fans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cons of blogging through an ipad :( hope your getting more writing jobs lei! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so brave! i'm glad you're happy and made the jump!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)