Friday, February 10, 2012

FIVE RARE DAYS IN BUKIDNON

I have given my last 200p bill to the airport taxi driver.
Usually, not having money in my wallet is enough to put me in a state of panic but on that day back from Bukidnon, I felt no sense of fear.
My last Dumaguete adventure also left me poor but back then, paydays helped me survive the aftermath of my five days of carefree spending.
This year, I have no job. I have no paydays.
Zero money means zero money.

So why don't I seem to mind my state of poverty?
...Because I BELIEVE I COULD ALWAYS EARN BACK EACH CENTAVO THAT I SPENT IN THAT WONDERFUL PLACE called BUKIDNON.





In fact...I'm already earning back some of the money I've lost in the said five-day trip.



More Popjunklove orders, wohoo! 


However...what I could never earn back had I missed the trip was...

...the chance to eat the biggest steak ever for less than 300 pesos!




...the chance to play with my loves in a place other than Manila!







...the chance to have a showdown with Iloilo's finest la-deh...


Why hello there, Owen! :)


...the chance to just let go and be my usual hyper self...




...the chance to be with my guy 24/7...



... the chance to learn humility and non-complacency...



Infernos
1st runner up, POOL C Division


...and (my favorite...)
the chance to just dance the night away after two days of hard core competition.



Photos from Cali, Tishie


So you see, while I may have reason to panic over my state of "broke"-ness...
I choose not to.
IT'S WAY SCARIER TO LIVE A LIFE UNLIVED, don't you agree?






PS:
There's another moment I could not earn back had I said no to the trip...
The chance to laugh so hard after seeing my bikini top displayed on the airport trolley for the whole world to see..
*hayayay*


Make sure your luggage is tightly shut,



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Bikini top went to Bukidnon! Woohoo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe, this post makes me want to pack my bags and go! bukidnon looks fun and yes, the steak is enough reason! lol! but anyway, spending for travel is sooo worth it. i miss doing that especially with my crazy sched lately :/


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's nice to spend and be happy rather than save lots and not experience anything! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)