Monday, January 9, 2012

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT..

...'til it's gone.

My first friends here know that last year, I suddenly went missing in action.
I started blogging again before 2011 ended and thank God for that!

All I can say is...I MISSED THIS!

Haven't been able to post much lately because our internet at home is down..
Just dropping by to let you know that I'm still very much here and I can't wait to catch up on your latest adventures.

'Til my next (hopefully) more substantive post!

For now, here are some DIY projects that are making me happy and glowing these days.


From scrap felt to mustache-inspired accessory

More tassel bracelets!

Old magazines to DIY Iskrambol calling cards 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. glad you started blogging again! and how cool are those mustache accessories?!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks claire :) sparkles looked cute in her gold fish costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these DIY projects. I hope you get back into the swing of blogging soon! :) Love your site.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)