Sunday, January 15, 2012

MINA

Min Ramirez.
Most call her Ate Min.
I, on the other hand, call her, "Best" for Best Friend.
She doesn't like being called that...but because I like to annoy her...I address her "Best" all the time.


Andrea, Marlene, Ate Min, Moi, Mommy Chit
at our office outing in Batangas 


Ate Min recently retired as RPN9's Chief News Editor.
Before that though, she witnessed a lot of reporters and friends quit way ahead of her to find opportunities elsewhere.
I'm sure she's already immune to all the drama like most of us who've seen others resign ahead of us as well.
But goodbyes are always a sad event...no matter how big are smiles are for that last group shots together. 







So I'm naming my latest creation after my dear friend, Ate Min.

For listening to my rants back when I was still love-less...
For supporting my DIY projects and surprising me with plastics full of soda tabs...
For encouraging me to follow my dreams...

THANKS BEST! :)



Mina, Popjunklove's latest soda tab collection


I miss you Best! :)





Missing all my RPN loves,


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Nalungkot ako nang bonggang bongga. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's touching to see this post dedicated to that person. She was deeply loved. :) BTW, I really love your previous post. Freelancing / having our own business is really liberating. And I agree with you on every degree. :) Makes people think for a while and redefine what success truly is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks melai :) hope to see you on sat! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great post, I like it!!! The photos are simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear your best is leaving! love the soda top necklace. very clever!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thanks claire..sorry i haven't been dropping by lately.. i miss pigtails!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)