Tuesday, January 3, 2012

THE BEST LAID PLANS

I was on a roll.
Cleaned my room on January 1st.
Started working on a new product exactly the day after that.




UNSTOPPABLE...
LASER-FOCUSED...
SUPERWOMAN...
...are just some of the strong, mighty words that are popping into my head.


Soda tab bracelets transformed


January 3, I vowed, will be as productive as 1 and 2.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY --
Take photos of our lego and cassette tape belt collection.




Legos, CHECK
Cassette tapes, CHECK
Belts, CHECK

Glue gun...
Glue gun...
GLUE GUN!!??
Mom, where's my glue gun??!!

...and my superhero moment... 
...SO OVER.


Still determined to make the most out of my 3rd day of the year...

I washed the dishes

At least I made my parents smile...



I don't do dishes,


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I like your article posting this is really nice article and very informative blog
    toronto limousine services

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...you did more than most on january 1, i bet! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you really are superwoman! You have accomplished so much already. I'm happy for you! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys.. :) that makes me feel a little less guilty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice diy!
    geat blog
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post !
    Thanks for coming by
    xx
    vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @mosamuse, vnikali... thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome information. I am really surprised with this topic. Keep up the good work and post more here to read. Custom Logo Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)