Friday, December 30, 2011

THE YEAR OF BIG LEAPS

They say..in a person's life..there are turning points...
Defining moments that make or break a person...
If someone was to ask me some of my life's turning points...
I believe I could cite a couple that happened just this year.

Reporter for five years

Now, a full time entrepreneur
at our last bazaar for 2011



 Finding my guy is another...



2011 is indeed a year of big leaps for me.
I could cite more examples but I know all of you have your own New Year activities to attend to...
So going straight to my point --


*EK - Enchanted Kingdom

Cheers!


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Roma! You two look great together--and very happy. I think it's going to be a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year ric :) it's going to be great because we'll make it great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Roma! That was such a bold step, to make a decision to leave your work as a reporter ---- I've only just discovered your shop and I feel so bad cus they would have been perfect for Christmas gifts! I hate you! Joke!

    By the way, I want to order scrabble pillows. I'll place an order on your page, this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roma, those are huge! congrats on starting your own business and finding a wonderful man!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you! Heres to hoping that 2012 holds even more life changing achievements for you and yours! Happy New Year to you too!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you had a very eventful and beautiful 2011, love. to brave the path of quitting your day job to go in as a full-time entrepreneur.. wow, hats off to you. wish i had the guts to do that. happy 2012, babe!

    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year krissy! :)

    crickette, nina actually bought a lot of her christmas gifts from our shop. :)

    claire, thank you :)

    Jessa, happy new year to you too.

    eden, here's to 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)