Saturday, December 24, 2011

THE SEASON OF GIVING

Here in the Philippines, December 24 is as significant as Christmas Day itself.

It's the day we prepare food for our Christmas eve dinner.
It's also the last day we get to drool over our gifts under the Christmas tree.




This year, it is extra special for me and my sister.





After a long week of rushing scrabble pillow orders, we finally got the chance to giftwrap the plushie donations to Sendong ravaged kids in Mindanao.

They're now on their way to Iligan, one of the areas in Southern Philippines affected by the Typhoon.
All I can say is..
Starting our December 24 sending these angels...just feels great!








More details in another post...
For now, I'd just like to thank all those who helped POPJUNKLOVE's Pass-A-Plushie Project a sucess...
Because of you guys, we genuinely felt the spirit of Christmas.







Happy holidays,

and the Agsalud Family
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. these are sooo cool! especially love the scrabble pillows. my fam and i play "words with friends" and these pillows remind me of that!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi claire :) yes, you're not alone on the scrabble pillow sentiment :) this year, they are our bestsellers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love the wrapping! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks e :) we love brown paper! it's our go-to wrapper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)