Thursday, November 17, 2011

TRENDSETTER

I'm already in my late 20s but up to now, I am still trying to figure out my personal style.
I've gone boho, rocker, boyish, classic.. I'm sure many of you who have been following my blog or have been with me...have noticed my confusing transformations.










It's my first time to grab a copy of Good Housekeeping.
My friend Tish who happens to have this wonderful blog as well is the editor-in-chief of the magazine.
She featured Popjunklove's tape measure ballers as one of this year's Budget Buy for the Holiday Season.





"This tape measure bracelet will add a touch of cool to any tween's outfit"
"Christmas Gift Guide", Good Housekeeping, pg 119, Nov 2011


I'm not being biased or anything but I must say, for P100...this magazine is a great buy.
While moms are really its target audience, the magazine offers a little of everything for everyone.
My favorite article in the spread is the one that attempts to help confused fashion addicts like me figure out their individual styles.



scan0001



The author categorized "Workwear Style" into five: 1.Trendsetter, 2. Laid-back Bohemian, 3. Boyish Charm, 4. Chic Sophisticate and 5.Practical Polish. 
Seeing the images that come with each style, I really want to look good in all five.
Unfortunately, there could only be one "best" style, right? So, I think the style that I could relate to the most is number 1. 



scan0002
To know more about "Your Workwear Style",
grab a copy of the November 2011 issue of Good Housekeeping :) 


For more fashion tips, of course, there are other magazines out there that'll tackle this topic in detail.
This fact, however, will not stop me from visiting the grocery counters once in a while and grabbing a copy of this wonderful mag.
After all, it's always nice to see a side of your friends you don't get to experience everyday.


scan0003
My frisbee teammate and dance partner, Tish

roselle
Also my frisbee friend, Roselle Miranda, Associate Food Editor
for Good Housekeeping
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Romama! You're blogging again! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes lei :D i forgot how nice it feels like to write and unload :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought each of those looks was simply Roma's style...varied, but not contradictory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, very long...I bet I've done 50 posts since your last visit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for blogging, Roms! That's one of the comments I often hear from my friends--that they expected GH to be so mom-centric, but everyone can pick something up and find something useful.:) Hope you won't mind if I share this link on our Facebook wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i won't mind tish :) it really is a good read :) congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)