Tuesday, November 22, 2011

START ON A CLEAN SLATE

(An entry written before I realized that changing blog names is a bit complicated. Back to romaislove <3 )

I wanted 'Romama' but the domain is no longer available.
'Romaromaroma' is another option but again not available.
So I've decided to go with the name you see on my new header. :)
What do you think?

The reason for the change?
Because I'm no longer employed and I have all the time in the world to do these things. :)
Kidding aside. Just like my new employment status, I just wanted to change...
Like starting on a clean slate...


Hi guys. I'd like you to meet Jones. <3

Now off to today's post.
Time is gold.
We all know the saying.
Honestly though, I only felt the pressure of making the most out of my time now that I'm unemployed.
Before I could spend hours on Facebook and still get paid for those hours at the end of the month...
Now though...if I do that...I'll end up broke.


We may have parted ways but these RPN and ex-RPN reporters
still know how to keep the tradition alive.
Halloween, 2011.

Did you know that I spend half of my day in front of our bathroom mirror, trying to figure out what to wear for the day?
Okay, I know some of you might be rolling your eyes already...but you have to give it to me... I've never once denied my love for clothes and..uhmm..my vanity. :p


GEDC1244


So what's the point of all this?
The point is... I'm officially making my "bathroom" hours productive hours.
Since I'm into clothes and all, I might as well begin fulfilling a dream of mine --
PROVIDE WOMEN WITH ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND CLOSET MUST-HAVES.


GEDC1236

GEDC1238


In this blog, I'll soon be chronicling my shopping adventures.
Like your very own personal shopper, I'll post shops that carry affordable must-have items for women.
You could visit the featured shops on your own or you could order straight from me.
I'll have them delivered to you for a more hassle-free shopping experience.
In the event I can't find an item I believe should be a must-have in every woman's closet, I'll have it sewn to creation. I'll post them here and if you want to order, you could just send me your sizes.
Cool right? :)

Just to give you a taste of what is to come.
My first must-have item: The Basic Tank.


GEDC1247



Yours truly,
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea, so many people don't know where to find special items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ric. i can't seem to find time to talk to the suppliers though...it's bazaar season and my baby, popjunklove, demands too much attention. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)