Thursday, June 16, 2011

YES, I MISS YOU TOO.

I've been saying this a lot lately.
I just noticed it yesterday when I said, "I miss you", to some of my teammates who went to Shanghai for an international event over the weekend.


My teammates in Shanghai doing my 'pout' pose
Photo by Jj Orden


I recently blurted out, "I miss you", again to some of my officemates who just resigned to seek new adventures elsewhere.


To Ina, Joyce, Steph who left us already, WE WILL ALWAYS
HAVE THIS NIGHT GUYS.

Tearful separation
To Ate Jhong and Arjay, we will miss you!


And now I said the same thing to you guys...who I've been missing terribly since I started training for this new business of mine. (Yes, I have a new business. This story though merits another entry so more details soon :D )

Some of my new business partners/future millionaires
Photo by Grace Banguis


I guess there just comes a time when you or people in your life seek change.
Whether the change's temporary or permanent, you can't help but feel the loss no matter how much you assure each other you'll keep in touch.

Over the weekend, I forgot to greet one of my closest friends, "Happy Birthday".
This guy is part of 'the circle of friends' who I'm married to.
I mean...we have other friends...we go our own separate ways most of the times...
But at the end of everything...we just know we have each other on times that matter the most.


With the gang when Kaye gave birth :)

As you seek new ways to grow as a person...
As you seek more avenues to expand your world...
There are just some people you lose along the way.
I guess...that's just how life is.

We don't have to end on a sad note though because I believe there is a happy, vital moral lesson to this story.
Since we can't always hold on to people we have now...
BETTER CHERISH EVERY MOMENT WITH THEM TODAY.
No more 'laters'. No more 'tomorrows'.
Just BE WITH THEM RIGHT NOW.


With the team after last Sunday's back-to-back games
Ina's despidida party at Tides


...and when that goodbye, sad day comes...remember that change brings with it new doors, new lessons, new people.
Just EMBRACE AND ACCEPT...
...because who knows?
the new lessons may just be life changing...
or the people...important...

New Malacanang Press Corps friends
with TV5 Roices Sibal & IBC13 Jess Caduco
New partners, new mentors
New Marcelo friends 

As one multi-millionaire puts it...
"Only through acceptance can we truly know the POSSIBILITIES."

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Miss you Roma - and your posts! Oooh can't wait to hear about your new business. Yayaman ka talaga, I can feel it! (:

    Gosh andaming nangyayari, I am so huli sa balita. Umalis na pala sina ate Jhong and Arjay, wow. And kasama mo na si Jess! Say hello to him for me! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bestie :) I miss you rin as in :) Yes, ina, steph, joyce and chester resigned already. Ate jhong and arjay also but I don't know where they'll go. Ina, joyce and steph are in solar already and are training for their launch mid-year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwww... I miss you too! Hehehe! That's Nina on the first photo! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes crickette :) that's nina and some other teammates trying to make fun of my signature pout :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roma! I thought you were telling us all goodbye with this post--I was surprised (and very happy) to see your comment. =)))

    Um, my dad wasn't kidding about the dog. It was one small brush stroke in the picture of manhood he painted for his sons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romama Bebeh Girl!! Hmm curious about your new business venture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ric, not saying goodbye :) just been busy lately..good thing you didn't try your father's advice..i know dogs could smell fear...lol

    lei, are we are we bebeh girls?? :) I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)