Thursday, June 23, 2011

AN ENTRY BY A DRUNK GIRL

Just when the world started to sway before her eyes...
she utilized all that's left of her sanity to type in what she thought was words of wisdom then.

Why do people get drunk...
Because sometimes when you're drunk...
You smile more
You laugh more
You sing more
You dance more
You talk more
You feel more
You live more


Life is short...
The challenge now is...
Ensuring the balance. 


The drunk girl showed her mobile phone where she typed in her entry to her friend...just before her chair toppled to the floor.
Good thing she has friends who took care of her that night.
Without them, this entry might never have made it on her blog.

DRINK MODERATELY! :) Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. When drunk, you forget more too. Hope she didn't have a terrible hang-over the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a little help from our friends at times--bless them for being there. Hangover, huh? I hate that. =)

    I remember a few drinks loosening me up a little. But really getting drunk made me anti-social.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you're right ric! I am indeed blessed with good friends :)

    oh..so you're the anti-social type when you get drunk...haha...I think I become the loud, funny (or crazy) girl when I drink too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this makes me remember days when I still imbibed alcohol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha :D it's been ages since I've been in such a zone meream! believe me! remembering it now is making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)