Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HAPPY ENDINGS

As we grow old, some of us become cynics of "happy endings"...
Well, I'm sure they have their reasons and I'm not here to judge.


Just wanted to share that I AM A BELIEVER :)


OUR GOD IS A GOD OF HAPPY ENDINGS.
IF IT IS NOT YET HAPPY,
THEN IT IS NOT YET THE END. 

                    -Fr. Carmelo Arada


A wonderful quote in time for Holy Week, don't you think? :)
Another reason why I believe...




 HAPPINESS IS A CONSEQUENCE OF PERSONAL EFFORT.
         
                                      -Elizabeth Gilbert, EAT PRAY LOVE



...which means even if we haven't reached our happy endings yet...
We could still make an effort to be happy NOW.
Despite the hardships, we could still be a RAY OF SUNSHINE for everyone around us like the colleague of my good friend, Lei.

Yes, it may seem like a daunting task especially during trying times...
But we could 'be happy' easier by surrounding ourselves with things we love the most! :)


trollies, tennis, eating out with friends, book sales, books,
sky high heels, iron, frisbee, pouts, fashion blogs :)


What are the top 10 things you love the most?
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I think...I pretend to be a cynic (sometimes) but in my heart I am a true idealist and a romantic. And so ultimately I DO believe in happy endings. (:

    My 10: Family, Raf, friends, fashion (+ blogging), pizza, traveling, books, make-up, chocolate, and mustard yellow. Haha. Miss you Romie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar and spice
    and everything nice

    Sunshine and rainbows
    and ribbons for hair bows

    Tea parties, laces
    and baby doll faces

    and puppy dogs =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bestie, I could imagine you 'pretending' to be a cynic sometimes and then laughing off your disbelief after :) haha :) but I know you're an idealist...most of us are...we just don't want to admit it :)

    ric...you found a way to include more than 10 in your list! :) 'everything nice'? thousands could be included in this category!!! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Dear!

    If we want to be happy nothing can stop us ... it's all in our hands. It's the very gift God gave us ... a free will to think and decide. Not using His gift means we're not appreciating Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)