Friday, April 15, 2011

FRIDAY'S A BLESSING

Being given another day to live is a blessing...
I'm sure everyone would agree with me on this point...
But with work and all that usually accompany our MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS and THURSDAYS...
...it's easier to see the day that ushers in SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS as a blessing! :)

There are days though when...regardless of the next day's workload...friends find time to get together.

For the wonderful Thursday night...
thanks Team Manila Rogers and friends!
I FEEL SO BLESSED! :)





Tishie overwhelmed by our pending orders! :)



When's the last time you had a night out on a workday? :)
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Wow I haven't been out on a weeknight in ages!! Ooh I envy you! We haven't been able to play disc during weekdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really do love your blog! it's so good vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGish, I can't remember the last time...oh no, wait, I met a friend for sinner just before Christmas. So it's been along time.

    I spent the first part of my Friday in the doctor's office. Turns out I have bronchitis. Blah! SO a quiet weekend for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know lei! i miss our t-th trainings in barracks already! :'(

    fashioneggplant, thank you! :) i'm not always the good vibes person but I try my best to be!

    good thing you don't have to talk when you write your blog entries! so move over bronchitis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "d" and the "s" are sometimes too close ont he keyboard--I met my friend for dinner.

    The antibiotics are kicking in and I feel better already. But my wife thinks she's getting sick, so I may go from patient to nurse very quickly. I don't mind, but for her sake I hope she stays well.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering what sinner means...haha...I was so slow I just assumed it really was sinner. hahaha...but i'm glad you're feeling a little better already. hope your love would be fine soon as well. eat lots of water and apple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Roma I was thinking the same thing about "sinner." I thought it was code or something. We're both slow. :P

    Hi, Ric! Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)