Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CAN YOU FEEL THIS

"...can you feel this...
My heart beating out of my chest."


Lyrics from one of my all time favorite songs, Feel This, from the TV series, One Tree Hill


Have you ever been in a situation when your life flashed before your eyes?
Have you ever felt SO ALIVE after escaping a near-death experience?

I've been in these situations a couple of times in my 27 years of existence...
The line, "MY HEART BEATING OUT OF MY CHEST..." is, for me, the best way to describe the experience.


  Our crew cab almost drove off a cliff
during a presidential coverage in Pampanga
in 2009 


But you don't have to "almost die" to feel SO ALIVE.
Riding a roller coaster for one could definitely make your heart beat out of your chest.
Doing something new could make you feel that as well with butterflies in your stomach to top it off.

So take chances...strive to feel the discomfort from doing new things...
Aspire for experiences that make your heart beat out of your chest.

LIFE IS DEFINITELY SHORT.
I'm sure no one would want to feel THAT ALIVE when it's already too late. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I should start thinking like this.. like, NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mommilove :) let's all aspire for things while it's not yet too late! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)