Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK THAT FAR

Many of us spend hours, surfing the web...looking for outfit inspirations.
Sometimes, though...all we need to do...
...is browse through our old photo albums at home.


My mom in plain pink top :)


It appears even guys then took the time to dress up. 


Look at those oh-lala pants!



Now you know why I'd rather look like my mom...
Sorry dad. : D


Test of true beauty: Bob hair!
Ma still looking great despite the short do! *Jealous*
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, your mom is very pretty--really pretty. But she'd be the first to tell you that you have no reason to be jealous. It runs in the family. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahlavet! I once saw a photo of my mom in her short office uniform (it was one of those old school straight cut dress with above-the-knee hemline), huge colored glasses, and really long straight hair! And my dad also used to wear a lot of bell-bottoms. As in cool sila. LOL.

    Aww, remembering those photos made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ric, i can't even sport a ponytail what more bob hair! Dang! I'll look like a boy for sure!

    Lei, they're so fashionable, right? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! I just love looking at old photo albums! It's one of my favorite things to do! These pictures are stunning. I love them!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)