Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THEY'RE WORTH IT

It's been awhile since I last designed pins for our baby tees.
It's our first ever POPJUNKLOVE product line but as you can see...






...they're a bit more time consuming compared to our accessories.







My sister's a craftster also but she ruefully admits she finds "designing pins" stressful...
I agree but... 







...seeing these finished products after...
...reminds me why they're all worth the stress.




More pictures here :)

So focus on your goal, not the hurdles...
Another way of saying it...


A late actress/singers/dancer recognized in this year's Oscars
More about Lena Horne here 
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Aww they're lovely Roma! Totally worth the extra effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they're so cute!!! Have you considered hiring children to actually make the pins? Their hands are tiny and I hear that makes it easier for them to do the intericate work--and you can pay them just a nickel an hour.

    Sorry for joking about child-labor. I know that when you're on top, you won't turn into one of those people who puts profits ahead of ethics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i love the added touch.. it does look time consuming but it does so much for the t-shirt. love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I want those tanks in all available colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ric, some of my sisters helped design shirts before but for fun! they never really thought of it as work unlike us, their bigger sisters! hahahaha :D

    lei, we have many tanks lei!!! :) just tell me if you want to order, with or without pins! :D

    kym!!! hello! can't wait to see your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, all of these are so so lovely! I would wear them in a second!

    I totally saw this during the oscars and this quote stuck to me. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks maggey :) if my business booms, i'll try to find a way to send one to you :D *hihee* actually excited to see one of my shirts on you! exciting! let's keep our fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! ang galing! :) to think it's just a pin and you were able to make it that way. so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks reg! :D it wasn't easy but it was all worth the effort :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)