Saturday, March 19, 2011

A SCENE THAT COULD MELT A HEART

Like you, I've seen a lot of images of devastation from the recent earthquake that hit Japan.
But just when I thought I've seen almost all possible images of grief and suffering...
I chanced upon this photo of a scared panda posted on my friend's Facebook wall.

My gosh. I can't seem to think straight or move after.
I just wanted to look at the panda in the hopes that maybe by doing so...the panda will feel my overwhelming thoughts of love for him/her.



I'm sure many of you have seen this photo already.
I just wanted to share this (as promised) with Tish and Map who made my Friday a night to remember! :)

Another promise I made that night --- join Tishie's anniversary giveaway.
So here you go!
JOIN if you haven't yet!


Tishie's anniversary giveaway sponsored by Cocomo


Yeah, life does go on after a tragedy, a heartbreak, a disappointment...
But while many of us will be enjoying their summer soon...
Just don't forget to SEND THOSE THOUGHTS OF LOVE  to our brothers and sisters in Japan!

PANDA, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, I LOVE YOU!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my giveaway, dance partner! Wednesday?:D

    Poor Panda!:'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to adopt that panda! poor baby, a real gentle giant...

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, pandas are so cute--even though they could rip us to shreds if they wanted to. In a way, it's even sadder to see such a strong creature hurt that way. I've shared many an emotional conversation over the years, but the one that got to me the most was with a very strong, proud man who was at the end of his rope. Seeing him tear up was really heartbreaking.

    But we live in hope, right? Tomorrow will be better if we just keep working and trying and helping each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tish, fashioneggplant, I second the motion! :(

    you're right ric...we live in hope. :) it may sound insensitive but life does go on every after tragedy. we learn to accept...we try to move on...we survive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)