Friday, March 11, 2011

A REASON TO SMILE

This is something we will never run out of even on the busiest, nerve-wracking, bad days.
Receiving a cute note from a colleague's daughter during a coverage is one example.




This is Ira's cute way of introducing herself. :)


Another is seeing a cute note posted on my officemate's desk from his son after a long day on the field ON A FRIDAY.




Who wouldn't smile after seeing that?!

Yes, there are endless reasons to smile even on bad days. :)
In case you need one this weekend... 
JUST LOOK AROUND! :)

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. That's very sweet. It's great that the simplist things can be the most moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, especially if we recognize them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we only look far ahead, we'll lose sight of what's right in front of us. Appreciation and gratitude is one of the keys to the secret of LOA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww this is so precious. This winter, I went into my dad's work because I was going to help out in his lab, and I saw his wall of our pictures and notes we wrote him from when we were kids and it made me choke up. It's timeless and irreplaceable. I love it! I hope your weekend helped things:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)