Sunday, March 20, 2011

PROUD PARENTS

Starting up a business...
joining bazaars...
...and almost killing ourselves in the process...
...are activities my parents, especially my dad, do not always support.

My dad often says, "Just concentrate on your career."
"All these mean nothing if you end up in the hospital."

There are days, though, when he's ALL OUT. 
Like yesterday...when he surprised us with this gift...
...an article featuring my sister and I, wrapped and framed!


For the full article, read it here :)


Just like our love affair with frisbee...
...my parents do not always GET IT...
But when they do...
TADAAAH!!!


Christmas gift from my loving parents


Of course, we could still do the things we believe we should do even without anyone's blessing or approval....
It just feels nicer knowing that those who matter...are rooting for you all the way. :)


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Daddy and Mommy! Great gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, they are always proud of you, but they worry too. We have no problem pushing ourselves to our limits, but we want those we love to get plenty of rest and stay healthy--especially our kids. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the motion, ric and lei! :)

    ric...about my parents...yep...they are always worried...sometimes even to the point of asking us to stop. But we learned to give them some time...they often take back their words after a few minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your parents sound so sweet! :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)