Thursday, March 17, 2011

IT WORKED! :)

In case you'll encounter the same Google message, saying...
"Ooops...you've used up all your free space for photos!"...
DO NOT FEAR. ROMA IS HERE.

*lol*
or in this case, Bestie is here.
Yes, it was her advice that put an end to my photo dilemma.
Thank you, Bestie!

Here's how...
Sign up for Photobucket.
Upload your pictures there.
Each of your uploaded photos has a URL. Copy it.
When you're done, click the upload button on your 'New Post' page, click "From URL" then paste URL.

So, I guess I'm back!
*lol*
Jumping off from my previous entry...
This is what I've been up to!




Hope you like POPJUNKLOVE's new home!
Wishing you all a productive weekend! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Haha. I remember when I ran out of space! It was quite tragic. I have to say. I signed up for flickr- photobucket gets too messy and confusing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're very welcome dear. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I like PJL's new home. Great work!

    I'm going in the other direction this weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maggeygrace, if I used up all my photobucket space..i'm jumping over to flickr. *lol*

    bestie, I love your new profile pic by the way :)

    ric, hahaha...you're right...it's the weekend...no pressure to be productive! sorry...i was thinking from the perspective of a workaholic! yeah, you're right...we all deserve a break! :) (noticed my comment is already long ric? *lol*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I use Photobucket even though I have my own domain. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)