Thursday, February 10, 2011

WAITING IN VAIN

I started this week...very optimistic.




But you see...I'm not very good at waiting.
I need to do something or I'll go nuts.
Like yesterday, for instance, I was supposed to play disc but left my cleats home.
Hence, hours of free time...


Another game this Sunday
Good luck to us! :)

If there's one thing I seem to have no trouble waiting for is...
*tantananaaaan*
LOVE!
*lol*
Sorry...it's Valentines Day soon and I feel compelled to write something love-related.
So here goes!!!!




It's been five years since my last relationship.
People often ask, "Why are you still single?"

Well, I don't know.
What I'm sure of though is that LOVE is not something I could fast track.
Unlike in business where the pace of achieving goals depends almost entirely on my determination and focus, the pace of finding love is almost entirely out of my hands.


From chalkboards as menu boards to a more professional-looking booth
Indeed, Iskrambol ni Juan at Maria has come a long way in just a few months


Yes, I could initiate.
Heck, I could even try, risk, make mistakes and move on just like in any business.
But in the end  though, it's still about whether or not there's a spark...
...and that my friends, is something even experts in business or in any field have no control of.




Single but definitely not lonely :)
with friends and new love, Rigel


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. wait so you're going to start a little business at the SM Mall? I wish you all the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're hoping :) for both our crafts shop and iskrambol business :) thanks abby for the good luck :) we'll need all the good lucks we could get :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never in vain, there's a purpose. You're busy building something now. When the time is right, you'll turn a corner and bump into the spark of you life. If you're chewing gum, you may swallow it--which is much better than having it tumble out of your mouth...that makes a funny first impression. If you see a lot of gum on the sidewalk near where you work, live, or shop, maybe you made it tumble out of someone else's mouth as they gasped after turning a corner. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, being in a relationship is an EXCEPTION to everything. It's normal for me to be single and having a Valentine this year is weird! Haha. Sounds like you're pretty busy! Best of luck to you, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ric and maggey. don't worry. like i said, i'm good at waiting for something that I know would definitely be worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)