Thursday, February 3, 2011

TRANSCEND

Black or white...

Yes or no...

Quit or stay...

Left or right...

Stand up or back down...

Fight or forgive...

Smile or mope...

Right or wrong...

Dance or play...

Be upright or just let go...

Life is indeed about choices.
Often, one choice is safe...the other's often riskier.
One school of thought says write down the pros and cons for each option.
Another just simply says take risks...do what you're not supposed to do.

Elaborating the latter...it advises stepping out of your comfort zone.
Making mistakes.
Learning faster because of those mistakes.
Growing...
Transcending...

Oh, what a beautiful word...TRANSCEND.
And I'm blabbering about this because...

Oh, I'm sure I have a deep reason I can't quite my finger on yet or I just have a hangover from the Black Swan.




Either way...I CHOOSE TO TRANSCEND. :D
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site! :)