Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LET'S BE KIDS AGAIN

A long time friend of mine is now a father to a baby boy.


I don't know his name yet.
To visit this angel in a while :)

The baby has yet to utter his first, "Da-da, Ma-ma," but already...his dad seems to have this angel's future all figured out.




Oh, kids and the so many possibilities still ahead of them.
Isn't it exciting?!! :)

In a previous entry, I talked about how we used to have big dreams when we were kids and how we tend to settle for a less grand goal as we grow old.

Well, LET'S BE KIDS AGAIN!
LET'S GO FOR GOLD!
ASPIRE FOR THE GRAND AND THE SPECTACULAR!
LET'S BE INSPIRED.
LET'S NOT SETTLE.

In case these exclamation-point-filled-capitalized-statements of mine are not enough to push you guys.

WATCH THIS!!! :D
Promise, it'll be worth every minute of your time.



Ps:
Thanks sis for sending me the link.
I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! :)




Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW. I miss babysitting little young ones so much! How precious:) You love that baby with all you've got:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies!!! :o))))))

    It's a precious gift to be happy in the present while reaching for a better tomorrow. You make me smile. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you were able to watch the video ric :) it really is nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did the intern hear you? Tell him it was a compliment. LOL!!!

    I enjoyed the video,thank you for sharing.

    I don't mean to spam you, but I want to share a story about something my belief helped me do (or at least believe I could do) as a child. It's: http://ricademus.blogspot.com/2010/01/magic-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)