Thursday, February 24, 2011

JLo BREAKS DOWN IN AMERICAN IDOL

I am officially IN LOVE with Jennifer Lopez.
She's the sweetest judge ever.
She cried after telling Chris Medina he didn't make it in the top 24.
"I just don't feel like I told him in the right way," she said crying.
ISN'T SHE THE SWEETEST?!!





JLo's "Feelin' So Good" is one of my all time "feel good" songs.
Just its opening lines is enough to remind me how lucky I am just to be alive.




Speaking of feel good songs, compiling my recent favorites in a playlist is one of the two things I was unable to finish in my 14-goals-in-7-days task.
The other one is practicing a dance routine posted on Youtube.




with my partner Steph
More pictures of Iskrambol's workplace here



Yes, the flower on my hair is my way of dressing up EXTRA
No more "Tangled"
Ended up watching "Just Go with It"
ate at MERCATO, a food bazaar in Fort :)












THANK GOD for these short term goals, right?
Even if we seem stuck right now, unable to figure out our next move...
These everyday tasks...no matter how simple...are reassuring reminders that...
YES, WE'RE STILL MOVING...CHANGING...GROWING. :)


with my co-anchor, Joyce Burton-Titular

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. You are one hard working girl. You should always feel like you're moving forward.

    I'm not a fan of J-Lo. I have enjoyed a few of her movies, but I haven't gotten over her past diva behavior. Maybe she's matured.

    I'm glad you like Wenny's blog. I'm a fan too. I feel bad I don't get to comment on more of her posts, but I've had less time lately and she posts pretty often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was also a time that I didn't like Jennifer Lopez but seeing how she is in idol, I had a change of heart :) "I'm not in the business of crushing dreams," she said. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)