Friday, February 4, 2011

IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT!

...my first 'random' photo by Ira Giorgetti, Rockwell's in-house photographer.
Yipee!!!




Yeah, yeah I know...
I look like Miss Piggy here.
But I don't care! :D

Lately, I am so obsessed with mah BOOTS!!!!
I've been wearing them everywhere despite non-stop stares from people who don't understand why anyone would wear booties in a tropical country.
But again, I don't care.
They make me happy.
That's what matters, right?

Oooh, mah Christmas Santas...
THANK YOUUUU!!!!





I LOVE SHOES in general.
So usually, I just obsess about this idea of having tons of them.
I rarely have a specific shoe in mind.
Right now though...I have and I can't get it out of my head.
HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Ziortza of z's closet, I LOVE YOUR SHOOOOEEEESSS!!!





Oooh, girls and their obsession with shoes!
Many, I'm sure, have given up trying to figure out why.
Just like love...sometimes...it just is! Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Bet ko nga yang boots mo eh! Love it! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ira does great work!!! But if you looked like Miss Piggy, he failed to capture that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're too sweet ric! But don't argue with me on this...*lol* my face really does look chubby here. maybe it's the hair. oh I don't know! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!don't worry, it's a pleasure for me! I bought them 2 weeks ago, so maybe you can still get them!have a nice week!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole get up! Pretty Roma :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boots are insane and gorgeous! I wish I could wear such awesome boots but I am seriously the BIGGEST clutz in the entire world! You definitely look as amazing as these models in them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks z, fan, maggeygrace! :D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaay you look so cute Roma! Miss Piggy ka dyan? Haha. I say, keep wear them boots and to hell with everyone's stares! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes bestie :) I'm getting used to those stares anyway...even from my closest friends :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)