Saturday, February 26, 2011

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR FRIENDS

One can't really know a person fully.
This applies even to your partner, your family or even yourself.
So never be complacent or assuming when it comes to special people in your life.
They could still amaze you, you know...
...you just got to spend more time with them.


RPN9 loves at my house in Antipolo
 

7/11 Tagaytay for some snack and drinks



Road trip!



One cold, windy night of "Spin the bottle" and "I've Never"

When's the last time you've sat down with friends for some heart-to-heart talk?
Happy weekend everybody! :)





Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I can't agree with you more!!! :)

    You can never truly know a person until you've lived or traveled with them. Yet, even after that we can still find that still water runs deep!

    Happy weekend to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy getting people to talk about themselves--sometimes you can get them to amaze themselves too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought about it that way Ric. but yeah, you're right. :) See? You could continue to amaze me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work for the Smithsonian. We're a non-profit educational organization(museums, research centers, archives, libraries, performances, classes), not a government agency, but most of our operating funds are supplied by the government. Hopefully our Congress won't be so irresponsible that they fail to approve a budget and force a shutdown. I can afford some days off without pay, but so many of my co-workers can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been wayyyy wayyyy too long since I had a heart to heart with any of my pals. Sigh. They always make me feel so good afterwards, too! These pictures are sweet:) I miss my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)