Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GLEE SEASON 2 EPISODE 3

Yes, it's weird I'm talking about Glee after everything that's happening in the office.
But at least with this episode, I learned something about myself.


My friends know who I turn to when I'm drunk.
Just so you guys will still respect me...
I'll leave this one a mystery.



Unlike the unresolved issues concerning my career...
it appears I'm back to square 1...still confused and clueless.


TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT?


Apparently, the president of SOLAR decided to retain RPN News...
The sign off will push through on Friday but only for 5 days to give way to the reformatting.
Instead of creating its own News Department, he 'said' RPN News and Solar could work together to come up with a brand new NEWS PROGRAM.
Is he speaking the truth or simply sugarcoating the inevitable?
The only sure thing right now is that...


RPN9 WILL COME BACK AFTER 5 DAYS FOR ITS REGULAR PROGRAMMING.





Tishie, remember you said AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE.
Well, it appears I might have to choose after all.
But hey, where's the pride in letting the UNIVERSE decide my fate, right?
So there you go...

HERE'S TO MAKING MY OWN DECISION!


ANCHOR FOR THE WEEK
with my Floor Director, Edward Paitan
two days before the controversial sign off



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. One thing I always tell myself: go with the flow and hope for the best. :)

    You'll be great, Roma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meream is right, you'll be great--no matter what you choose.

    I don't fit any of the drunk profiles you mentioned, but it's been a long time since that happened. At the time, I wanted to be alone. My friends claimed they had to lock me in the trunk of a car to get me home, but I don't remember that. I just remember a weird dream that I was trapped inside somehere with something (a car jack) sticking me in the back. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..you and meream are too kind! :) and I love it!
    if you want to be alone when you're drunk...maybe your a santana, ric! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I like Santana, so evil--but she's the opposite of a girl I would have chosen to seriously date.

    I never cried (like S did), it was more like I was annoyed by everyone and just wanted quiet. I wrote a blog enter about it--about learning my limits when I was a teen. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)