Monday, February 28, 2011

FEBRUARY 29, 2011

I know, I know...
there's no February 29 in year 2011...
...a fact my brother who was born on a leap year knows very well.
Don't worry brother deary...
You'll be celebrating your 16th birthday on the actual date next year.


Happy 15th birthday, Kuya Mark :)

So if February 29 is your birthdate, your anniversary or just an important day for you...
when do you celebrate it?
I just learned today that Facebook's birthday application and your cellphone alarm give notifications on the 28th.
So there you go...a little trivia for you :)

But of course all of us already know...it's not really the date that matters.



My family's attempt to celebrate my brother's birthday :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday kuya mark! :D 15 na pala, ang tanda ko na rin! boo, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)