Saturday, January 1, 2011

RICHER THAN A BILLIONAIRE :)

That's the only way I could describe my year 2010.

I made new friends on the field...

with my frisbee loves

...and online.


Had rare but certainly unforgettable nights with my long time loves.

Marco and Kaye's wedding
Off to Tagaytay

Found a new partner-in-crime.

with my business partner, Steph, at a bazaar in Rockwell

Almost reunited with my high school besties!

if only I attended my high school friend's wedding on the right date! 

Had two consecutive crazy nights with my dearest officemates.


Reporters won the annual Christmas party performance for the 2nd time!


More details of our costume party in next entries :)

Woke up to feel good stories of a successful annual family reunion.

The Cuspaos and their extended families

My cousin Iris, the soon-to-be-bride

Got back home to celebrate another year with my crazy, definitely dysfunctional but very happy family! :)



I may be far from my goal of earning my first billion pesos...
Heck...I'm not even close to earning my first hundred thousand pesos.
But still...I feel very rich and blessed.

THANK YOU LORD FOR YEAR 2010.
HELLO 2011!!!


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. ...and those around you are blessed as well.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee, I giggled at the mention of the wedding mishap again. :D

    Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year to you too Meream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, looks like you had an amazing Holiday season (and 2010) Roma! (: at natawa naman ako sa costume ni Dale. Haha. Can't wait to read more about the reporters' party! Too bad I had another party that night, I really wanted to go sana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roma! Really I partly influenced you in your costume choice? Happy to know :) You look pretty in anything nman!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year lei! :)

    bestie, sayang you weren't there...i'm sure you would have enjoyed it! we even played pinoy henyo!!! did fashion shows and made our own mtvs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah :) i saw rosario's outfits through your review. I thought I could pull it off :) happy new year melai. good job on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)