Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LOSING MY STEADY PAYCHECK

This is my greatest fear...and my greatest challenge.
All employee turned multi-millionaire entrepreneurs faced and hurdled this.
I am still an employee...I am not yet a millionaire.

*sigh*
THE SOLUTION:  "Yohoo! I'm just right in front of you!"

RPN Reporters
Okay, so the Universe gave me an opening...
...a chance to no longer think.

RPN9 will soon be privatized and the new management will not re-hire everyone.
See, I don't have to quit my job because we'll be technically resigned come privatization...

Vintage poster, treasures from my
soon-to-be totally demolished office

BUT WHY AM I STILL ENTERTAINING THOUGHTS OF RE-APPLYING?

...because deep down...I have not yet made the commitment.
I have yet to declare to the Universe,
"I AM NOT AFRAID OF LOSING MY STEADY PAYCHECK BECAUSE I CAN AND WILL MAKE IT WORK!"

So you see, the Universe did give me an opening...but it appears...
I WILL STILL HAVE TO MAKE THE DECISION.

Trying to do two loves at the same time
Selling Buko Pandan iskrambol
at the office :)

Silver lining...
I still have something in common with multi-millionaire entrepreneurs...
I may still be an employee and I may not yet be a multi-millionaire like them...

BUT AT LEAST I am going through the exact same dilemma they've gone through years ago.
This only means...I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK! :) Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on the decision making... I'm sure you'll make the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzy, thank you. i love your blog by the way :D

    Hi crickette...I'm not sure when exactly was your Happy St. Paul's Day but if it passed already, hope you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whew!!! lei!!! New picture :D miss your funny posts!!!

    hi inge! thanks for dropping by. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)