Monday, January 17, 2011

HOW DO I LOOK?

Yes, if only my blog can speak...
Dang! I forgot to do a screenshot
of my blog before the makeover.

So why the sudden change?
Believe it or not...the reason still has something to do with my life's goals.

Using the firework option of our new digicam
on the 1st day of 2011 :)



Remember my New Year's Resolution -- To be FOCUSED in 2011.
In order to do that, I need to declutter some aspects of my life including this blog.
This way, I will be able to align everything to my goal of achieving ALL the targets that I've set for myself.
T. Harv Eker said, "What you focus on determines what you find in life."
So this simple blog design change is my way of "focusing". :)

Anyhoo...I'll dwell on this more once my blog's transformation is complete.
For now...How do I look? :) Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Like a winner!

    The new layout loads more quickly and allows me to navigate more quickly as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really ric!!!??? Yey...I have more changes to do though...hope it would still load quickly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)