Saturday, January 29, 2011

FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE

Likening my numerous pair of shoes to men...
I'd say my sky high heels are those who're only good FOR BETTER...

To parties...
To glamorous evenings...
They're the best companions to be with.

Unfortunately, life is not always shining shimmering splendid...
So girls looking for THE ONE are searching for someone's who's good FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE.

I have not yet found my THE ONE...
But shoe-wise...YES!!!




During its glory days...
I could wear this pair even in parties.



It's yellow.
It's studded.
And yes...it has heels!!!


But even when I do business errands in wet markets...
This pair never lets me down.



It's water resistant.
It's comfortable.
And yes, it makes me look cute
even on rare occasions I'm just wearing
work clothes...


Unfortunately, it looks like my baby's going to say goodbye to me soon.
So for making my worst days bearable...
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER MY YELLOW STUDDED SNEAKERS.






Trivia:
This baby even impressed our Former President now Congresswoman Gloria Arroyo.
Her assistant even asked me where I bought them because she said, "Madame wants one!" :D


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! This was a fun post. You always make me smile.


    And oh, I gave you an award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks meream! :D ill check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these shoes are soo nice! they have heels ! I never saw such shoes :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)