Thursday, January 13, 2011

COMMITMENT

I entered 2011...focused.
Everything was in place...and everything was right on schedule.

POPJUNKLOVE is officially a member of the F*Art Family...

More about F*Art here.

...and may soon be partners with other similar shops as well.  :)
On top of all these business-related errands, I even get to spend time with friends.



What I didn't expect though was GETTING SICK.
Been absent for two days now and all I could say is...
THIS is ruining my schedule.

Blessing in disguise...
...was able to catch up on some of my readings.

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back...
always INEFFECTIVENESS...
Concerning all acts of initiative, there is one elementary truth...
the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans...
THAT THE MOMENT ONE DEFINITELY COMMITS ONESELF, 
THEN PROVIDENCE MOVES TOO.
A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor
all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings
and material assistance which no man could have dreamt...
would have come his way."

Explorer W.H. Murray

Naah.
This is just a FLU.
2011..I'm not done with you just yet. :) Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I'm sorry the flu got you. That's miserable. I hope it passes quickly.

    There's one guy too many at that table! Was the missing girl taking the picture or were the numbers out of balance???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no missing girl :) guys just really outnumbered the girls :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the biz progress! Mine has been in standstill for a while because I get to lazy to update. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh meream...one can never put on standby such creative spirit...it will ooze out and push you to move whether your lazy butt likes it or not! I can't just wait to see more of your projects!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)