Thursday, January 27, 2011

ANOTHER TICKET!!!

8pm.
Already late for my 730pm training.
"It's okay. I'll only miss the warm-up throws," I thought.

*More thinking: What am I going to wear tomorrow?*
*More thinking: What time am I going to canvass for supplies?*
*More thinking: Oooh. I can't wait. I won't go to work tomorrow!!!*

Then I woke up from my stupor.
The scene before me caught me by surprise.
I wasn't on my way to training!
I unconsciously driven myself to where we usually hold bazaars!

*Laugh then more thinking.*
"I'll be the butt of jokes again later."
*Laugh then more thinking.*
" Hmmm...No NO-UTURN sign."

After I U-TURNED...


Flagged down by traffic enforcers
Got a ticket for obstruction of motor vehicles
*pfft* There goes my P500!

MORAL LESSON:
Stop living in your head.
LIVE FOR THE PRESENT.

*sigh*

 Just when I thought I was having a good day...



Dress: Get Laud
Belt: Wholesale store in Quiapo
Bag: Thrifted
Leggings/Scarf: SM Dept. Store
Heels: SM Parisian

Silver lining (You know I hate ending on a sad note!)...
I DID NOT GIVE IN TO THE TEMPTATION OF JUST SHOWING MY MEDIA ID (Here in the Philippines, members of the media usually get away with traffic violations).
Later I'm off to claim my license at some unknown place in Makati.
I just hope and pray I won't be lost AGAIN and end up getting a ticket AGAIN!
WAAAAH! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I love the combination of black, blue and beige in the outfit above. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny! I've elaborated what I meant now. Look closer;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your ticket, i hear makati is a tough place to get caught in. yikes! =)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of police do you have there??? Pretty girls don't get tickets here, only warnings--unless the police officer is female. Then you're out of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ric, it often doesn't work here but I do heard of stories like that :D *lol* unfortunately, sometimes the traffic enforcers here prefer money than getting a wink from a pretty girl who'll speed away soon after. *lol* sorry for the officer though, I'd prefer to get a ticket than give him money! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)