Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ALMOST DONE! ALMOST DONE!

Lookie, lookie!
My blog's transformation's almost done. :)
*sigh*

I'm in love.
*eyes twinkling*

This is the second time I fell in love TODAY.

The first one was with the idea of going to ITALY, visiting NAPLES and then eating THE margherita pizza of what many claim is the best pizza place in the world --- PIZZERIA DA MICHELE.

Photo grabbed here

Eat, Pray, Love Author Elizabeth Gilbert described her experience vividly.

"I love my pizza so much. In fact, I have come to believe in my delirium that my pizza might actually love me...I am having a relationship with this pizza, almost an affair." 

Margherita Pizza
Photo from here

I know I want to travel the world someday but where?
I honestly haven't given this much thought yet...
...probably because of my love-hate relationship with directions and geography.

But now I am happy to say, "I HAVE ONE DESTINATION IN MIND!"
Hello Vision board!
Make space for NAPLES and MARGHERITA PIZZA!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Woot! That's my dream toooo. In Rome, the pizzas we ate were already SO delish, so this one must be absolutely heavenly! ..and now I'm hungry! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for the new look! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i know bestie. It was dinner time when I was writing the entry so just imagine! :) I love pizza! I love pasta so italy...is probably MY HEAVEN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super nakakagutom ung part na yan ng book. Dream ko na magpunta sa naples para matikman ung pizza na un. But try to go to Yellow Cab, sa wall nila may nakasulat na ung Yellow Cab pizza ay parang ung naples pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll go many places, but it's perfect that Roma will go to Italy.

    I had spicy Italian sausage and spaghetti for dinner tonight--it was very good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. joyce, I was reading that part on my cel yesterday while I was waiting for my cue as anchor. *lol* my stomach suddenly started making weird sounds. :D 'bout yellow cab and pizzeria da michele...hope yellow cab's not telling the truth because if they are, I'll be so disappointed.

    ric, I sure would have loved to join you guys for that dinner! :) I just love pizza and pasta! it has nothing to do with my name though...but it's cool right? ROMA loving ROME and ITALY and ITALIAN FOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)