Saturday, January 22, 2011

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK...

in this case...makes ROMA...
...a dull la-deeh!

Good thing I just got that movie break with my friends yesterday or else I would have felt deprived. :)

during the birthday of my movie-organizer-partner, Map

Saturday. Woke up around 930am.
Immediately worked on our scramble mixtures.
Went to our shop to deliver our concoctions.
Shopped for scramble cups...
Then fixed our company profile that will be submitted to prospective malls.




Got home around 6pm already.
Looked at my planner.
Found out I still have a lot of POPJUNKLOVE errands to attend to.

ZIPPER bracelet, just one of the TONS
of POPJUNKLOVE items I need to replenish


10pm.
Still have office tomorrow, Sunday.
Looked at my POPJUNKLOVE craft items and just said...
"NO MORE. I THINK I DESERVE A BREAK."

I rarely know when to stop so today, I'm glad I did.
At the back of my head, I heard my dad say...
"WHAT IS THE SENSE OF ALL THESE IF YOU'LL END UP SICK?"

Another thing I did for myself...
Dressed up even if we're just delivery ladies today.
"WHAT'S THE POINT OF ALL THESE RIGHT? IF I LOOK LIKE BLAAH?"

Look, the couch's a perfect match also!

beanie, dress: borrowed from my sister
bag: gift

TO ALL YOU HARDWORKING FRIENDS OUT THERE...
LOVE YOUR DREAM. LOVE YOURSELF. :)

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. You all look great in the birthday hats! I love that picture. I can't believe you ever look blah. =) The zipper pulls as charms is a wonderful idea, I never would have thought of that.

    I like your dad's voice in your head--you really don't want to make your selfsick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ric :) yeah...that's my dad's favorite line. One time..we got into a fight then the next day, I got sick. Grr. He won obviously and got his "I told you so" moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 10:54 pm on a Sunday and I just finished doing some work on a raket. Sigh.

    Lurve the dress. Too bad I never had sisters I could borrow clothes from. (I did borrow my brother's football jerseys before, but they looked ridiculously large on me. Kulang na lang belt.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi tishie! I missed yah! :D You wished for rackets, right? :D the universe is just giving you what you want :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)