Thursday, December 16, 2010

NOT AGAIN!

Yes, not again!

I know, I know...you're already sick and tired of me ranting about my life's soon-to-be-big decision so I thought of doing something different today... POPJUNKLOVE PRODUCT POSTS!

*lol*

Don't get mad.
That's really what I've been doing lately ---
Taking pictures of my love's newest upcycled creations! :)

Here are some of my babies.

dice bracelets



soda tin lid bracelets


zipper bracelets



button bracelets

Remember my post about Popjunklove's bottle cap ring collection?
I was thinking of doing a post for each of our new products as well but they're just SOOO MAAAANY.
I don't like to bore you guys so here's just a sneak peek. :)
For those who are really interested, more item posts are available on POPJUNKLOVE's Fan Page so please...just check out our products there.

As far as my office-life is concerned...
I'm still the usual goof-ball...my way of cherishing every moment...just in case...

























One fine day with Dale :)
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I accepted your pronoun challenge on the day you're doing an infomercial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute nga ng products mo eh. don't worry I'll feature your shop in my site one time :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. melai :) thanks so much!!! :D

    ric...haha...you're really funny. i'll check that pronoun post soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :o) It wouldn't be a bore, do the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look at you, making me feel bad that I am a lazy crafter. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Meream?! A lazy crafter. I highly doubt that :) You even have tutorials for us, lazier people :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)