Thursday, December 9, 2010

NO DARKNESS AHEAD

I don't like to consider myself a Justin Bieber fan but based on my body language every time I hear a Bieber song, I think I am one.

Yes, I was among those who voted for this jersey.
Why? Because I dance every time I read it. 


Make fun of me all you want but hear me out first... :)
There's a very good reason for the Bieber disclosure.
Here goes...

Remember, I told you I'm a believer of "The Secret"...you need to feel good to attract goodness.
One technique that the book suggests is listening to songs that make you feel good.
Aside from the fact that Bieber songs make me want to dance...
His new song, "PRAY",  just makes me feel....HOPEFUL.


"I CLOSE MY EYES
AND I CAN SEE A BETTER DAY...
I CLOSE MY EYES 
AND PRAY..."

I still don't know what the future holds for me.
I'm not even sure what I see when I close my eyes.
Yes, it's dark. Yes, I'm still confused.
But I have faith...
...and with faith, the future is bright.

Too literal, sorry, I know.
It's just an unused photo rotting away in my Iphoto library :)
in Get Laud's Yanna


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Faith: Yay!!!!! Gotta have it!
    Bieber: Nooo!!! Nooo! Noooooooo! Not Bieber!

    But anything (legal) or anyone that helps you feel better can't be all bad. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Beiber jersey!!! I still want one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ric, I knew you would understand or at least attempt to :) LOL.

    Lei, our money's with captain Jacq pa or Lica. We could always push through with it if we have enough willpower. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wouldn't call myself a justin bieber fan also (did you see how he scooped every award in the AMAs?) but i really enjoy his songs! "baby", most especially!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)