Monday, December 13, 2010

MISSED ME?

Naaah...

But I sure did miss all of you :)

Been missing in action again for the past few days and I  already have tons of stories I'd like to share.
Unfortunately, it's already 12 midnight, Philippine time and I still have work tomorrow. DANG! One day sick leave is just not enough to be fully re-energized but I guess...that will have to do.

Here are some photos to give you an idea of what I've been doing for the past three days. :)

Enzo and Jacq's ISKRAMBOL visit

Enzo plays around with Iskrambol's heavy duty drill/mixer

Jacq wants her Iskrambol with rainbow-colored sprinkles
(All photos by Jacq)


Of course, Popjunklove also had a busy weekend.

My two lovely sisters...happy to help out

While it was a good weekend for POPJUNKLOVE, I could not say the same thing for ISKRAMBOL.
We don't know why. Probably the cold weather. Anyhoo. Good thing, our friends were there! Again..thank you guys! :)



In case you're wondering about my big decision, I have not rocked the boat yet.
But as one wise medicine man explains in Eat Pray Love...

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING.
 EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE JUST FINE. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Roma! First, Nakakaaliw tong blog mo. I'm enjoying reading it. :)

    Second, congrats sa weekend bazaar! :)

    And lastly, Eat, Pray, Love is a very insightful and helpful read. Somehow the book helped me declutter my thoughts and have a little more faith. I'm so glad you like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you were missed!

    I'm glad PJL had a good weekend. About the cold weather, I don't see any jackets. How cold was it?

    I worry about tomorrow's decisions tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce Ilas!!! :) thanks for visiting my blog :D anyway..noticed many of the entries mention the e-book gift you gave me! :) imagine how boring my blog would have been without it :D lol. thanks again.

    ric, it wasn't the i-need-a-jacket type of weather. it's just the kind that gives you chills at night :) people, i guess, just don't feel like eating cold dessert when the weather's chilly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh, andami niyo nang toppings??? Wahh I WANT! Also, I thought of you last night cause I bought this scramble thingy. I forget the name but IT SUCKS. Haha. Kadiri yung milk! And sumakit yung ipin ko sa ice. Wala lang. I need my Iskrambol fix! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so sweet bestie! :) remember that one time we brought scramble sa office...viv was trying to resist getting a second serving. when we were packing up, she finally gave in. that was really funny! :) you, on the other hand, just bought and bought to your heart's delight. we just uber love people with sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good pictures!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)