Sunday, December 26, 2010

LOOKIE WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

Yes...stuff I could actually see and touch and smell!!! :)

All I wanted for Christmas was guidance...remember?
But I think God said, "Child, why so serious?"

So lookie what I got instead...
Things that I've forgotten I need and want! :)


Knee-high boots from balikbayans, Anna and Alex...
I NEED THEM!!! DON'T ASK ME WHY! :p

Cleats that actually work from my Ma and Pa! *Lol* Lost my cleats months ago.
It was my first pair and I got it from Nike's kids section.
Gosh. All I could say is...it was not made for competitive frisbee! 

Also got a couple of branded bags and accessories from friends and family. :)
Not the type who buys expensive-bordering-on-illogical things but since they're gifts...I'm not complaining! :)

My sisters, Selia and Jeng

My Ma and Pa

Our youngest and one&only boy, Kuya Mark, shows off our gifts with Selia
More details of our family gift in another entry :)

Maan's birthday, December 26

Noticed the poses of my family...they just love making
fun of my pout! :)

And oh...I bought new digital camera for my family...
So these blurry, pixelized, low quality pictures...say goodbye to them soon! :)

SEE....
God knows what I need more...now...
I'm really happy...
THANK YOOOOUUUU!!! :)




Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. That pouting pic of your mom is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has another one just like it or should I say a couple of more...hay...i'm sure the first series of pictures in our recently purchased cam are mostly mockeries of my pout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blessed with a lovely family and terrific friends! The boots are very stylish--and I love that you own cleats. Every athlete should have a pair.

    I didn't know they were copying your pout. I thought they were puckering up to kiss each other. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ric...just like your annual tradition of annoying your kids with shortest direction stories...the pouting thing is their every-camera-opportunity tradition to annoy me :) *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the comment! :) Looks like you had a fun holiday!

    - Iris & Daniel
    http://wehavenostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Roma, but you have never (NEVER) been a pest or insensitive towards me. I am very sensitive, so I would know if you had--and I would whine about it for months and months. You would have to shove an iskrambol in my mouth to get me to shut up about it!!!

    Ahahahaha! You are very sweet and I'm being very silly. Honestly, I don't think I would ever feel like you were pestering me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad :) I wouldn't want to add to your burdens :) really...i hope you guys did okay this christmas despite some traditions unconsciously being broken :) keep us all posted! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)