Tuesday, December 28, 2010

IN SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT COSTUME

No...it's not yet Halloween...
but Yes...I am in search for the perfect costume for the post-Christmas/Costume party of RPN9 Reporters this Thursday.

Gosh. I've never been the type to exert too much effort on these events.
Not because I don't want to though...
...probably been too busy with other stuff or too lazy to look for THE COSTUME or just too thrifty to spend for costumes I will only use for a few hours.
Whatever my reasons were back then...the bottom line is...
I WILL JOIN ONE ON THURSDAY!
Good luck!

Determined to find the perfect costume...I went to a thrift store today...the first in months!!!
While I didn't find what I was looking for...I did discover some hidden treasures!


scarves in vintage and leopard prints

Polkadot flowy top

short silky dress
Just to give a moral lesson to this entry...this adventure only proves that indeed, someone's trash is someone else's treasure.
In this case, MY TREASURE :D

Don't you just love scarves?

DIY Headpiece :)
And oh...I did find the perfect dress for the perfect role on Thursday.
It was right there in front of me...just hanging on one neglected clothes rack at home.

LIFE is GOOD.
GOD is GREAT.
Can't waaaaiiiitttt!!!! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to go as a giant version of one of your popjunklove creations--maybe made out of cardboard.

    I like your dress--and the silky dress you found. I hope you'll post pictures from the party. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOL* Ric, I don't one to be one huge shameless walking plug for POPJUNKLOVE :) ...and besides...had too much popjunklove-related activities this season...it's nice to play a different role sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my contest! Good luck, hairography partner!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anything for you partner!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)