Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I BELIEVE IN PRAYERS

Those who've been following my blog already know that at present, I'm faced with a dilemma of choosing between two loves.

MY JOB


AND MY BUSINESSES.


"Fork in the Road"

As if God himself wanted to remind me that He's just here, an electronic version of the book, Eat Pray Love, just suddenly became available.
A friend of mine sent it to my phone. 
IMAGINE OF ALL THE BOOKS...SHE SENT ME THIS.




I'm still at the first few chapters of the book so I'm really at no position to assess my favorite part but so far, here are a few lines which got my heart beating a little faster than usual.


"Please tell me what to do. Please tell me what to do. Please tell me what to do...
Quite abruptly. I found that I was not crying anymore....
Then I heard a voice...my voice, but perfectly wise, calm and compassionate...
GO BACK TO BED LIZ.
It was so immediately clear that this was the only thing to do...
True wisdom gives the only possible answer at any given moment, and that night, going back to bed was the only possible answer.
GO BACK TO BED SAID THIS OMNISCIENT INTERIOR VOICE BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE FINAL ANSWER RIGHT NOW,  AT THREE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. 
GO BACK TO BED BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. 
GO BACK TO BED BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO DO FOR NOW IS GET SOME REST AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF UNTIL YOU DO KNOW THE ANSWER."





I have not yet made this BIG DECISION.
I don't even think I have already thought of all the pros and cons to make that BIG DECISION SOON.
But for now I think I know exactly what to do --- PRAY :D Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. good luck ate! :D whatever decision that may be, God will surely guide you. It's the journey that matters, so just enjoy the ride. kung saan ka man dalhin ni Lord. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suspense! Haha. <3 good luck Romie, I'm sure you'll make the right decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for all the support! :) I LOVE YOU ALL :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of couse, Ric :) Let's pray! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)