Friday, December 17, 2010

EYES ON THE GOAL

I could finish one whole book in one day...
That is...if I have time.

With me busy with bazaars and other POPJUNKLOVE errands...



Uploading thousands of photos is not an easy thing to do...

...with tasks that make sense and tasks that don't...



My daily dose of vanity
...I rarely have time to read a book, much less finish one.

From my blog entries...you know I've started reading "Eat Pray Love" and "Before You Quit Your Job"...but I have yet to finish one...until now!

I am determined to change all this...starting RIGHT THIS MINUTE. (I mean after I make this post :D)
Since I might go on a blogging break again over the weekend to attend to some bazaar duties...I might have lots of lull time...

Just so I won't be too sad being away from all of you guys...I'm determined to at least do short posts on some quotes I would be able to gather during my short break. :)

HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS!
MISSING YOU ALREADY!

"WE LEARN BY HAVING A DESIRE FOR A CHANGE, 
WE WANT SOMETHING BETTER. 
YOU MAY HAVE ENJOYED YOUR WORK AT ONE TIME 
BUT NOW YOU KNOW IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE."

-Robert Kiyosaki, "Before You Quit Your Job"




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Haha natawa naman ako sa pictorial mo, reminds me of all my silly shots in Broadcast City! Who took those? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy!!! :) he also had shots of his own but of course, I can't post them here. *lol* we always call our pictorials, "bestie adventures" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want something worse!!!

    Just trying to be different. ;P

    Good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, I am not surprised by that comment! You embrace worse things Ric! Haha. They sure make your stories uber interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)