Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS AIN'T OVER YET

At least...as far as my office is concerned.
The RPN News Department just had its Christmas Party today.
More about it in next entries. :)

With my editor loves :)

Good thing it's still Christmassy here at the office...at least I could still get away with Christmas-related posts...Like the presents my sister and I gave to our family this year.

Instead of gifts...we organized the perfect CHRISTMAS DATE DAY for them. :)

December 26 Schedule of Activities
7:00 am WAKE UUUPPP!!!

Dad refuses to get up

8:00 am Breakfast at Pan De Amerikana

Ooops...the resto was closed on the 25th
So we ate at PANCAKE House in Katipunan

5 of 7 Agsaluds ordered beef tapa breakfast set 

Too early for dessert! :)
10:00 am SHOPPING!!!

We gave each shopping allowance so they could buy what they REALLY want and not what we think they want. :)

There were rules though:
1. Only P500 could be saved. The rest should be used to buy stuff for yourself. NOTE: For yourself. The allowance could not be used to buy items for the house or for gifts.
2. Unused allowance will be returned.
3. There will be inspection of purchases at home.

No...we're not on a foreign trip...

just at SM Megamall

The kiddos shopped together

One big LEGO truck...*sigh* I want to bring it HOME!!!

Fitting room adventures

First Forever 21 purchase, SHADES!!!

12:00 nn Lunch at a resto of the Birthday girl's choice

Birthday girl, Maan, chose French Baker
Ma, is that another pose of mine?!
3:00 pm Movie Marathon at home with tons of imported chips, dips, coke, cake!!!


the pre-movie marathon scene..preparing our surprise cake
care of Steph for Maan...
Our newly purchased cam, however, died on us...DANG!
We definitely exceeded our budget...
I can feel my pockets complaining.
BUT NO WORRIES :)
Having one perfect Christmas Date Day for the first time with my loved ones is a cost I'm willing to shoulder anytime.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That was a great idea--it looks like everyone had fun! You really have a lovely family.

    LOL, you're right about the packing tape! If my sisters had used that, my brother would probably be afraid of tape for the rest of his life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had fun..although my Dad had little tantrums...you know...guys and shopping...they usually don't go together :)

    Glad to know your brother's not afraid of tapes!!! :D what's life without those stickies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)