Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WOW PHILIPPINES

There's currently an ongoing debate on whether to stick with "WOW Philippines" or launch the newly proposed tourism slogan, "Pilipinas Kay Ganda" (Philippines, So Beautiful!).

I have yet to decide which side I'm on but I just wanted to share what I found out today.
Sorry, some of you may already know this but here goes...

WOW doesn't just stand for the expression of utter astonishment. WOW in the slogan also stands for some of the amazing things tourists could do and see in the Philippines.

Walls On Water
Warm Over Winter

Boracay


World Of Within

Taal Volcano

Wacko Over Wildlife
Walk Our Walls

Intramuros

Witness Our Ways

Singkil

Aren't these genius?!!!
Sorry if this is so old news for some of you but for me, it still a...


"WOW!" :D
Go visit the Philippines! It really is a beautiful place! 


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are all WOW!

    You can call me Rick. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick! :) Thanks again for the sash-less award! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)